Nordic Innovation House gives Nordic companies from startups to corporations a head start in the most relevant global innovation hubs.
This panel event offers an introduction to the HealthTech landscape in Japan, the opportunities and challenges for companies in the Japanese HealthTech market, and an update on how the COVID-19 outbreak has affected this industry.
17:00 Welcome Words: Nordic Innovation House Tokyo
17:05-17:25 Keynote: HealthTech industry in Japan Overview (Title TBC): Ministry of Economy, Trade and Invest: Director, Healthcare Industries Division, Commerce and Service Industry Policy Group, Takuma Inamura
17:25-17:45 Keynote: L.E.K Consulting: L.E.K. Tokyo Office Partner, Patrick Branch
17:50-18:55 Expert Panel Discussion with Q&A
19:00 Closing Words
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Invest (METI): Director, Healthcare Industries Division, Commerce and Service Industry Policy Group, Takuma Inamura
- L.E.K Consulting: L.E.K. Tokyo Office Partner, Patrick Branch
- 2N Health: CEO, Hanna Ekman
- Axcelead Drug Discovery Partners, Inc: VP, Head of Business Planning and Operations, Kengo Osaka
- Nightingale Health: Founder & CEO, Teemu Suna
Sign up for the online panel event here.