It is said to be one of the most promising and pioneering projects in hospital logistics for many years and is recommended in one of the 10 benchmarks set by Danish Regions for the future hospital buildings.
Read more on our product page.
- Higher quality and decrease in errors throgh traceability and monitoring
- Improved work environment through automation of repetitive work
The solution consists of:
- An Intelligent Transport Box which monitors the temperature during transport
- A robotic system that automates the arrival, unpacking, registration and sorting of samples
- An intelligent traceability and management system to ensure traceability and monitoring and makes the collected information available
The solution is modular and has a high degree of flexibility so it can be adapted to each laboratory’s needs – both in terms of functionality and capacity.
The solution is based on a combination of known and proven technologies and cutting edge technologies, within RFID-based traceability, vision technology and robotics, that have not previously been brought into play in sterile processing departments.
In addition the solution ensures full traceability of the instruments throughout sterile processing department.